Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vauchē Choco Bar




Blois is an amazing city! The vibe here is very cool and very old. The history goes back to the 1200's. I can't wait to review the images. There's gonna be some keepers.
Blois reminds me of a small town in Italy called Luca. The kinda place you could own a vacation home, if not live.
I am sitting at this cafe called Vauchē, it's a chocolate bar. Holy hell this stuff should be illegal!!!! It's liquid crack. I didn't think you could really drink chocolate like this. I won't need dessert tonight. For that matter I should stick to a glass of wine for dinner. I don't really think this is part of a low fat low calorie diet. Just a guess...


-nate

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Rue du Commerce,Blois,France

1 comment:

  1. I COULD DRINK DARK CHOCOLATE EVERY MORNING WITH MY CUP OF TURKISH COFFEE. HEY NATE COULD YOU SUM UP YOUR TRIP IN YOUR NEXT BLOG. DESCRIBE IT AS YOU WOULD ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE MEALS YOU HAD OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS.
    LATERS
    CHUCH

    ReplyDelete