Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Piss drunk in France....

Just finished a wine tasting called the Tour de France at Ôchateau wine bar, 6 French wines. I am toasted to say the least. I just ordered dinner and it comes with wine, really? Oh yeah, the big kicker, I have know idea where my hotel is. My iPad's cell service just stopped working. That means I've got to figure out where I am on a paper map, shit! This is getting interesting.

Side note - The chef is from LA. I come to France and I am eating at a SoCal chef's restaurant, go figure...


-nate

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Rue du Louvre,Paris,France

1 comment:

  1. Nate's getting F-up in France.....Awesome. I'm a little jealous. I cant wait to hear all about it when you get back. FYI Ben will be picking you up from the airport. Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete