Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day one...

So, I finally feel like I am in France. Like everything else there's two sides to the coin.
I am having a great time just riding around the city and getting lost. I still don't know where I was for this photo. I would have been so screwed without my iPad. I was really good and lost!
The down side is not speaking French, this could prove to be a bit problematic... I bought a sweet roll at a bakery (patissery) and all I had was a 5€ bill and I am pretty sure she was pissed about having to break a 5€ for a sweet roll. I just stood there like and idiot. I didn't know what to say, in French... LOL, it's all part of the experience.







Au revoir

-nate

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Rue Général Mangin,Grenoble,France

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely going to be a one moment at a time...one day at a time
    venture...and you'll have so many amazing memories! Love that photo...
    it has this surreal beauty.....I really like it. Be safe.......
    in heart, mom

    ReplyDelete