Friday, July 15, 2011

Day two...

WOW! That's all I can really say. I'll say it again, WOW!
Found out the fort I climbed to yesterday was fort de La Bastille, on Bastille day, just dumb luck but very cool!
So, today, first thing in the morning, I got schooled by an espresso maker that spoke French, I still don't know what it said but some poor kid had to come and fix the stupid thing and proceeded to burn his hand from the hot water. Désolé "sorry" new word of the day. Felt like and idiot, again... :-/
Road for 28 miles a climbed 5100 ft. which doesn't sound like much but holly hell, it was a climb!!! It just another caliber of riding here.

In this photo someone spray painted to grade of the road over the entire route.


-nate

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



Location:Rue Général Mangin,Grenoble,France

2 comments:

  1. Today's Quote: Cycling is not so much a way of getting somewhere as it is a setting for randomness; it makes every journey an unorganized tour. R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on keeping on Hoochies....sounds like you are having fun. I cant wait to hear all the stories when you get back.

    ReplyDelete