Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pinup Girl Round Two and a whole lot more!


Holy crap what a busy weekend of shooting! I got a call from a friend Friday night asking me to help him out with a group shoot on Saturday. I had a portrait session Sunday and a ton of images I still need to work on from the 2nd pinup session (image displayed). 
The Saturday shoot was rough. I only brought one light and I didn't have "a place to shoot". I was trying to make the best of it. Some of the models were OK and others were very green! I am still trying to get to those images, but for the most part I am not happy with the them as usual... I do think there are some that can be worked with. They are not typical portraits but they'll be cool when I finished the post processing.
The portrait session this morning was kinda funny. I showed up at the site and there were four other photoG's working. It was kinda interesting watching them work. I am not happy with those photo either. I know, no big surprise...
I still have to finish working on the photos from the pinup session. I think there are some good ones in the bunch. The model in the 1st session was new. She didn't know what to expect. In the second session she was thinking about modeling and it showed. She still did a good job! I can't wait to show the finished product.

Until my next rant...
-nate

No comments:

Post a Comment