Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NIK Sliver Efex Pro

I did a photo shoot of two beautiful twin babies a few weeks ago and I thought they would be the pergect test for the NIK's Silver Efex Pro plugin . It allows you to emulate specific film types. Lots a great features. The only down side I see is that it is expensive. 

I'll still buy it... 

Try it there is a 15 day demo. That brings me to another point 15 days? What happened to the good old days of 30 day demos? Really, does it cost the company that much for a 30 day demo? I don't think so.

If you are looking for something else to do you should check out this link. It's pack of Shiba puppies. There is something like 20,000 plus people watching this at any given time.... Crazy but fun to watch when you are having a stressful day. It'll make you smile.

-nate


No comments:

Post a Comment