Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday?

It's 10 am in Columbus Circle on Tuesday morning, already? I am having my cup of coffee and watching the greatest show on earth, us...
We shot in Time Square as planned last night. It turn out well. I think? Again, I don't have my laptop to download and process the images. There is also some more video clips. Which looked good but I need a wifi connection to upload them and people are tight with their wifi in New York. Stat Bucks wifi is a joke. There are 900 people in every store all milling around.

Today is the runway show. Gotta clean my kit are make sure everything is charged a ready to go for tonight. Other then that well see were the day takes me.

-nate




-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Central Park Driveway,New York,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment