Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Empire State of Mind...

So New York... I am going to be shooting at Fashion Week in New York with the Haus of Estrada. They are taking some models from San Diego with them and we are going to try and do some gorilla styles shoot in Time Square. That should be a lot of fun, trouble or both? We'll find out...
I am so looking forward to this trip! I'll try and BLOG about it as the days adventures are unfolding. So much to do before I leave and then there is the ever daunting question of what do I take?
Should I pack a profoto and battery pack or should I just rent there?
Tripod? Am I really going to need one for the runway?
Should I just shot with natural light and a reflector?
Questions yet to be answer. Need a little more research.

Just finished going over the look book with Estrada. I am done, heading to bed.





-nate

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment