Monday, September 13, 2010

Evening one...

Well it took 3 hours to get from JFK to the city. I think I could have walked faster. I was starving by the time I got to my hotel. They didn't serve food on the flight, WTF? I ate at Carnegie Deli. It was so good and I felt like crap after, but it was so good!
Anyways I ended up at the Unite party in SoHo had a great time met tons a very cool and creative people. I got some good event shots. I made the mistake of having a red bull, crap... Ended up at a bar in hells kitchen and just got back to my room. It's 3 am and I am listening to the garbage men picking up trash while I am typing this.
Doing a shoot tomorrow. The logistics are sketchy right now but it will work out. Need to stop of at B&H tomorrow to get a few things then off to the shoot. Some where, at some time? :-/








-nate

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Location:W 49th St,New York,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment