Thursday, May 21, 2009

Photobadassery at Met Museum























There is so much I can say about New York. It was a great vacation. It was inspiring, so much creativity. While in front of Bergdorf Goodman admiring the great window display I notice the mention of an exhibition at the Met called The Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion. It was a great exhibit. So inspiring so many great ideas, great poses, and amazing designs. Of course I had to take the opportunity to have Stacy snapped a photo of me and Photobadassery in front of a 1955 Harper's Bazaar cover of a Dior shot by Avedon.

I have lots more to come about New York. I just have so many photo sessions to edit. 

-nate

1 comment:

  1. PBA will be in the Bahamas soon! PBA will be big one....wait it is big, in our little world! LOL

    ReplyDelete