Saturday, May 16, 2009

New York

Well today is our third day and New York and so far it's been great!
The photo ops are amazing. 2 days in and 10 gigs down. I may have to
by more memory. Speaking of which I went by B&H photo yesterday and
they where closed :(. Not that I have any money to be spending on a
new camera. I've also been using my iphone camera to post photos on
facebook. Which have been turning out well. My biggest bitch with the
phone is the battery life. I can kill the phone's battery before
dinner. Off for another day of adventure and photo.

-nate

2 comments:

  1. Nathan&Stacy...isn't New York awesome...sooo much diversity everywhere! Enjoy, it will be a very memorable trip...I am still enjoying my trip there and that was several years ago. Baby Spencer is a joy!! we are all good, see you both soon. in heart always mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom. You know you the only one that looks at this BLOG.
    Just noticed the typos. I am posting from my iPhone...

    -nate

    ReplyDelete