Sunday, September 11, 2011

GoPro video from the Haus of Estrada shoot

I made a video of still shots from the photo shoot last weekend.  I used a GoPro set to take a shot every 10 seconds until the battery died.
On a side note I am completely pissed that I miss fashion week. All because a blackout here in San Diego, really?!?! My friends and family are tired of hearing me bitch. Ok, I am done.


Here is a link to some of the photos from the shoot.



Anyways, enjoy the video and images. It was fun making it.


-nate

1 comment:

  1. This GoPro Video from the Haus of Estrada shoot is stunning...the photo shots, the tunes, and all the in betweens that is captured make for a captivating video. Easy to watch and memorable. Had you made it to NY that weekend you missed I'm sure you would of went over the top again...you never cease to amaze me!!!!!!!!! in heart always

    ReplyDelete